GPMCO extensively trained and certified technicians can perform routine maintenance and emergency service in your plant. Our mobile trailers can also be located in your plant to perform a full range of valve repair services. Portable electronic valve testing units allow us to perform in-line valve performance evaluation without loss of system operation or pressure.
- On-Site evaluations
- Mechanical repair and maintenance services consisting of valve re-packing, general maintenance, and valve repair.
- Mobile repair trailers fully equipped with cleaning, machining, welding, lapping, and test equipment for the restoration of all types of valves and various parts. Portable boring bars, flange re-facers, valve seat re-contouring machines provide, and an array of specialized equipment is available to meet most in-line machining applications.
- Electronic valve testing equipment offers a cost effective method for in-line set point verification and adjustment of pressure relief valves
Experienced mobile field shop support teams are available 24 hours per day and utilize high technology equipment to safely troubleshoot, disassemble, rebuild, and reassemble on-site valves and specialized actuation equipment. Our company provides a broad range of field repair and maintenance based on:
- Fast call-out response and delivery of parts and service
- Factory (OEM) trained technicians
- Proactive maintenance programs
Valve and Parts Distribution:
We distribute top quality brand name valves, actuation, related instrumentation, and other process system components directly to the industrial customer. We are the authorized sales representatives for a number of the industry's finest original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Because customers place many of their orders in connection with planned turnarounds, it's very likely that we have the parts that the customer needs.
We can assemble different components together to make a specialized valve package using various valve types and manufacturers. These services can be provided at our service center location. Other services that we can provide include:
- Assembling original valves with optional components
- Combining two or more valves in configurations designed for specific process applications
- Testing and calibrating individual components, accessories, and complete equipment packages
GPMCO Valve care have the capability to carry out maintenance and repair of any type of valve, this can be demonstrated through our approval service list from various Valve Manufacturers.
All maintenance and repair work is completed under the strict criteria laid down by:
- International Standards such as (API, IPS, ASME, BS)